How I create things in my kiln, and what eventually happens to what I create...

Glass goes in the kiln, and glass comes out, quite altered! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's what happens in life.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vodka bottle

Phil and I went to a major liquor store today and asked if they had any empty wine bottles. They gave us a case of empties. (Why would a liquor store have empty wine bottles???) On the way out of the store I spied a beautiful cobalt blue bottle of vodka and bought it--for the bottle. Since we don't drink vodka, at our request the store clerk poured the vodka into an empty water jug. I think I now understand why there were empty wine bottles at the liquor store.  


Below are some of the wine bottles I've slumped. I painted snowflakes on a couple of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment